Our brokers are the core of our family. As a company, we’re here to help them be successful by supporting what they do best, from connecting with clients to closing deals, and everything in between.
We take a boutique approach to real estate. Our brokerage team is small, and intentionally so. We find that working together yields far greater results than just working side by side, and by keeping a small, tight-knit group, we foster a culture of collaboration and care that allows us to do just that.
At the end of the day, it’s all about our people. Our team takes the time to take care of each other, our clients, and our neighbors. We help each other out when life brings its challenges. We set aside time to celebrate everything from birthdays to anniversaries to sales. We volunteer at a local organization every month. We believe that real estate goes far beyond simple buying and selling, and we strive to build our business in a way that’s strengthened by the community around us.
We love this city, we love our team, and we’re excited to be a part of Denver’s constantly changing landscape. If you’re a hardworking broker looking for a fun, boutique office experience, read on.
What we’re looking for —
- Strong real estate brokers who know and love the Denver market
- Team players who are more inspired by collaboration than competition
- Fun seekers who enjoy things like company cornhole tournaments and regular volunteer days
What we offer —
- A collaborative team environment where coworkers are like family, the office is a second home (in the best way), and you actually want to come to work every day.
- Two offices in Downtown Denver — the Slifer Hub in Riverfront Park and our new office at The Coloradan in the Union Station neighborhood. We are city people, and it helps being right at the heart of it all.
- A strong relationship with our sister company, East West Partners, one of Denver’s preeminent real estate developers. They’ve transformed Riverfront Park and the Union Station neighborhood, and we’re proud to sell their projects.
- High-quality listing and broker marketing created by an in-house design team. From brochures to events to digital marketing, we don’t do cheap and we don’t do cheesy. We focus on clean design and thoughtful messaging that elevates our brand and makes us stand out from the rest.
- A powerful reputation. Over the past two decades, we’ve continuously earned the respect of the Denver real estate community, resulting in a strong reputation that pays off time and time again. We love working with other brokers and they love working with us — and that goes a long way when it comes to getting deals done.
- A management team that’s focused on helping you be the best broker you can be, from growing your business to maximizing your workflow any beyond.