Help us spread the love by donating a new or gently used item to our friends at Underdogs.
- Durable toys (all sizes)
- Dog beds (all sizes) – we are always in need of larger dog beds and memory foam beds are really great for our special-needs pups
- Grain-free dog food and treats
- Durable and in good condition, new or used, medium and large hard plastic airline crates
- Crate pads or crate beds (all sizes)
- Food or treat puzzles
- 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness or Premier Easy Walk Harness (all sizes)
- Durable and good quality collars and leashes (all sizes)
- Antlers, bully sticks and USA made compressed raw hides
- Fleece blankets or sturdy soft blankets
- Puppy pads, exercise pens, baby gates
Items can be dropped off right here at The Coloradan! Look for the donation boxes throughout the building or ask at the front desk for more information. Please drop off all items by April 26th.
Underdogs Animal Rescue is a non-profit all-breed animal rescue dedicated to changing the perception of the “underdog” – the forgotten ones, the misunderstood ones, the ones that get picked last (or don’t get picked at all). They give these longshots the opportunity to beat their odds, confident that they will prove that the underdog is the best dog, every single time. All of their underdogs (and a few cats) are saved from overcrowded partner shelters and rescue groups, where they would have otherwise not received a much-deserved second chance. Their adoptable animals are placed in foster homes, which allows them to continue working on socialization and basic training, and to assess best-fit placements for our adopters.
Thank you for joining us in making a difference in our community!